Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Service/Help Desk is rather slow.

I sent them an email on Monday Evening. I heard from them yesterday and got the information they requested yesterday about 4:45 PM. It is now approaching 24 hours and haven't heard a word since.

I have a 6400M that I've had since 9/2/21 and it failed on 9/6/21. Four days and I have a radio that won't even boot up for me. Perhaps I don't rate high on their totem pole. Or because they suspect it's the SD Card they can drag their feetl. Needless you can't prove to me that the Help Desk or service is that great.

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

Mark Monday was a holiday… Flex does provide excellent customer service… my experience over the last eight years. I hope your situation improves…

Ronald, W4RJF

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Mark's concerns have been escalated to the Director of support and addressed.

As always, if you have a concern with anything, social media isn't the best way to get a rapid answer. Calling us is or even emailing us.

info@flexradio.com goes directly to many inboxes which is better than emailing an individual who may be out of the office on work travel or vacation.

512 535 4713 option 1 or 4 - like email, that goes to many extensions.

73 all

This discussion has been closed.