Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR V2.7.3 Unhandled Error

I am getting a Unhandled Error in SmartSDR 2.7.3 when ever I select Memory.... from the settings tab. Also when I select Spots... or Network... there is nothing shown except a box with a X in it. It is not causing a problem as long as I don't click on "Memory", that causes SmartSDR to crash.Network.... Has anyone else run into this issue?

When I select Memory... from Settings tab.

when I select Spots from Settings tab

When I select Network from Settings tab

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

Ross,

This may be a client configuration issue not fixed by resetting or rebooting the radio. It may run correctly on another PC.

On the problem PC, close SSDR, navigate to %appdata% > roaming > FlexRadio Systems and rename the SSDR.settings file.

A new SSDR.setting file will be rebuilt when you restart SSDR. You will need to reselect your global profile and resize you window to fit your needs.

AL, K0VM

• W8TZ Ross
    W8TZ Ross Member ✭✭

Thanks Al, that fixed the issue!!!

• Jerry W2TXB
    Jerry W2TXB Member ✭✭

I second the thanks to Al... my 6700 (SSDR 2.7.6) had the same problem and was doing the same thing. Now, all is back to normal, at least until the next Windoze update. :)

• Craig Gagner
    Craig Gagner Member ✭✭

Thank you all for your replies. I will give this fix a try once my radios are back up after a smartsdr update matter is resolved.

Craig, w7phg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.