Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRLogger and Software for PSK31 and Other Digital Modes

Options

I'm moving to FRLogger and I'm wondering which software for PSK31 and other digital modes might integrate well with it? It would be nice if FRLogger could pick up from the digital software the station id, freq, mode, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Bob

Answers

• Dave S
    Dave S Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking of moving away from FRLogger due to it's "whyupdate" exception error... can the log file be exported for use with another logger?
    Thanks,
    Dave, KE1AV
  • Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

I gave up with it too. In Database Administration you will see 'Export (ADIF)', the resulting file can then be imported to your other logger.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

You can check with the author. I think he is also on the group.

• WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    Options

I forgot about this thread. Though FRlogger was good, it's looking now like I will wind up with ACLog. Has a lot more features that I was interested in and does follow the Flex if you set the rig to Flex API.

Bob

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.