Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Loupedeck - Mini Maestro?

Options

I am wondering if anyone is currently doing any testing with this device. From the description it seems it might have some application as a Mini Maestro giving users rotary controls as well as push buttons.

John K3MA

https://loupedeck.com/us/products/loupedeck-live/

Comments

• HB9EDM - Marco
    HB9EDM - Marco Member ✭✭
    Options

I follow with interest.

HB9EDMarco

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have just had a look at the Loupedeck Plus on google. It does look very smart, and considerably easier on the eye than, say the Numark DJ2GO2. I suspect it will be very easy to set up on SmartSDR for Mac. I can only assume that it talks to the pc with the same control language/logic as a regular keyboard (or possibly, midi?) as there is just the usb cable running from it. We want someone to be bold and buy one to test it out! Lots of knobs and buttons to press and turn.

Mike. G4GWH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.