Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Acom 2000A and the RS232 port

I am posting this in case others have similar problems with the RS232 not seeming to control the Amplifier.

I thought the problem may be due to com port 1 feeding the 6600M computer.

So I googled and downloaded a comport monitor program, ran the program, it showed the com port was working perfectly. So connected to the Acom 2000A and it now sees the data from the 6600M and the amp is now working again.

Best wishes to all

Ross ZL1WN

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We don't have an Acom 2000 to test with, but they should should work once you have the cable constructed.

Can you share an overview of how you have this configured so others can learn from it?

This is what we have in the USB Device manual. Is it correct?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.