Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

maestro not connect via Lan cable

wp3a00
wp3a00 Member ✭✭

Greetings guys .. I have my teacher he connects via WIFI but when I connect it by direct lan cable to my router or switch, he does not see it, it says Network unavailable, any idea that this issue may be, the lan cable is not I have changed the switch does not work perfect with my other flex, I am all heard thanks.

jim KP2B

Best Answer

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Excellent!! I am glad that you got it working.

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Jim, it could be a bad cable, a bad switch or a bad router. To troubleshoot, I would start by connecting the Maestro directly to the radio using the LAN cable that you are nat able to connect with. You will need to restart the radio and restart the Maestro.

If it works, then the cable is probably OK. If not, the problem is most likely the cable.

If it works, plug the Maestro and radio into the switch without the router. If this works, then it is most likely the router.

If the switch is OK, then (if you can) plug the Maestro and radio into the router without the switch. If this does not work, then it is probably the router.

I suspect the cable or the switch, but you will need to test to be sure.

I hope this helps.

• wp3a00
    wp3a00 Member ✭✭

ok my friend if I did all that and then I gave a new reset and everything returned to normal thanks for the suggestion ... very happy now..lol 73

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭

Not the issue in this case, but if you power the Maestro from the USB battery, the LAN connection is not available.

• wp3a00
    wp3a00 Member ✭✭

Chuck thank for answer I fix ready now is ok and working perfect....tnx and 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.