Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack and TGXL

Does anyone have information on the setup and operation of FRStack with the TGXL.

I see in FRStack there is a top menu selection for TGXL that allow connection but I find nothing in the Help manual on how to use or configure it and when I try to make the connection FRStack does not like it and goes into a no response loop.

John K3MA

Comments

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

I guess I figured it out on my own. Seems that Flex TGXL utility must not be connected. Once disconnected the FRStack connection to the TGXL works.

Functionality look to be only Set Mode to Bypass, TUNE and Disconnect.

It would be great if there was some way to recover and list the actually memory content to satisfy another thread with the request to view or printout a list of the memorized frequency spans and the L and C values stored for each.

John K3MA

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Hello John, actually the FLEX TGXL can have only 2 Client type programs connected so this means a Node-Red flow, TGXL Utility, or FRStack but only two of them.

I have also seen while testing, that something seems to hang and I have had to reboot the TGXL to get even two clients to connect.

Hopefully as time goes on there will be more room for more clients.

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

Bret, thanks I forgot that I was testing the NodeRed connection and left it working in the background.

Thanks for the information about two client connection at the same time.

John K3MA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.