Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Jabra Pro 920 Duo DECT Headset for Flex 6700

Options

Hello

I was trying to connect my Jabra Pro 920 Duo DECT Headset to my Flex 6700 but without success. It works fine with the ICOM IC-7700 and IC-9700.

Does somebody have an idea how to connect this Jabra Pro Duo DECT Headset to the Flex 6700?

The MIC-Plug is 3.5mm

Information about the Jabra Headset is on my website: http://www.hb9ryz.ch/projects/index.html

Best 73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

If you make it the default MIC and Speaker for Windows, then you can use it with SmartSDR.

If you want to get fancy, you can install a Software Audio Mixer like VoiceMeeter, make those inputs and outputs as your defaults and then you can switch your audio devices as you choose and make the inputs and the outputs the windows defaults.

• Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Mike

I found a solution today. I made my own 8-pol cable for the Jabra DECT Headset.

It works great :-)

So I can use my Heil Pro 6 (ic) Headset with the Heil cable AD-1-Y as a backuo headset and the Jabra DECT wireless Headset as main headset.

The two wires from the Jabra DECT Headset goes to MIC - (7) and MIC + (8) and GND (5) with PTT (67) goes to the Heil Hand PTT Switch.

73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

• Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Mike

I'm also using an USB Sennheiser GPS 300 Game-Headset with SmartSDR in the PC-Audio Mode. So I can switch between MIC with the Jabra DECT Wireless Headset and Sennheiser USB-Headset with teh PC.

It's great to have so many ways to use the Flex 6700.

I never tried the BAL-Input on the back of the Flex 6700. I guess this is more for Studio-Audio-Experts.

73' Wolfgang

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.