Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Marcus' email address

I have a minor issue with SSDR for MAC. Would someone please list Marcus' email address? Thanks.

Best Answer

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓

Neal,

Marcus is on holiday till mid-August. You can access his email via the Preferences menu.

SmartSDR->Preferences->Information & Support

Answers

• halmassey
    halmassey Member ✭✭

It's conveniently provided under the help pull down in MacSDR...

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

I am using ver. 1.9.05. The only entry under the ‘Help’ pull-down menu brings up the ‘SmartSDR for Mac - Software user guide.’ I cannot find the email address in the user guide.

• halmassey
    halmassey Member ✭✭

Sorry. You are correct. It us under SmartSDR--> Preferences-->Information and Support. I'm also on 1.9.05 (115). I just click that. I have never bothered to 'see' what the email address is. Marcus is very responsive...

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Yes, even on vacation he still answers emails.

Wait till you see his presentation for QSO Today!