Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRstack3 will not run

Options

I had a windows 10 cumulative update this morning and now FRstack3 will not run. Checked and still allowed to run in Controlled Folder Access and Windows Defender. Not sure what is happening, any others having this problem? It appears to try to run like it was trying to connect to station name.

I did have to recreate my Cat com ports as they were missing after the update. Jim K4JAF

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

Did a .Net update also load at the same time ? ( look at your update history )

AL, K0VM

• Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    Options

Does not look like any net update were made, just a cumulative windows 10 update. Adobe Flash was removed I think.

Jim K4JAF

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

thanks info

If Mark does not answer here drop an email to MKCMSoftware@gmail.com

AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.