Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2m and 70cm Transverter for 6700 for QO-100 SAT operations

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Member ✭✭

Hello All

I'm looking for a 2m and 70cm Transverter solution for my Flex 6700 in order to use it with the QO-100 Transverter from PE1CMO.

TX for the QO-100 SAT on 70cm (431.500 - 431.995)

RX for the QO-100 SAT on 2m (144.500 - 145.000)

Any idea?

Best 73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

Tagged:

Comments

• Bill AB7AA
    Bill AB7AA Member ✭✭✭

Hi Wolfgang,

I use the LDPA amp and Q5 L432-28 transverter with wide front end filter (432-450). They are capable of full duplex operation required for some satellite operations with the Q5 Dips switch and together function well. That being said, I do not use mine yet for satellite work so I cannot comment on its performance in that capacity. I wish that we had a QO-100 SAT equivalent sat over North America and if we did I'd leap on it in a heartbeat. I can't hit QO-100 from southern Arizona.

So, I'm interested to hear from others that may have used this combination for satellite or weak signal ops.

Bill AB7AA

• Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Member ✭✭

Hello Bill

Thanks for your comments.

I'm in contact with Q5 Signal and Kuhne to get some more details about their transverters.

Best 73 de HB9RYZ

Wolfgang

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

Hello everyone ,

I'm looking for help, detailed explanations,

I have a flex 6700 and want to do a show with "QO-100".

to avoid shopping for nothing,

my first question do we need another rx / tx.

I understand that the 2 meter part of my flex 6700 should be enough plus a kid tranverter up to the antenna.

thank you for helping me

73 on5po, Janny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.