SmartSDR v3.3.29 and the SmartSDR v3.3.29 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.24 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.24
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.8 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.8
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Unregistering and then re-registering Smartlink...
I'm trying to follow the procedure for this as published by Tim (below). I understand I need to do this in order to get the iOS version working remotely on my iPad, needing to remove the UPnP option in my router and then selecting "manual port forwarding" in my radio (and setting up same in my router)...
1.) Unregister the FLEX-6000 from your SmartLink Account
- Start SmartSDR for Windows. If you are not logged into your SmartLink account, login now.
- Highlight your radio and click on SmartLink Setup
- If you see a green check mark and it indicates your radio is "Configured for SmartLink", click on the blue UNREGISTER button.
- You will get a message that the software is trying to connect to the SmartLink server. When a connection is made, you will get the message "Hardware Key the radio now". Press a hardware PTT (foot pedal, mic button, CW paddles).
- The message "Your radio has been unregistered" will be displayed when you have successfully unregistered your radio from your SmartLink account.
However, after the third bullet-point step is completed, I get a message asking if I really want to disconnect the radio. When I indicate yes, the radio does indeed disconnect and then is not available to me. Thus, I do not have a working radio that allows me to "Hardware Key the radio now." Thus, I cannot complete this procedure.
What am I missing/doing wrong? I'm trying to do all this from my desktop with my radio sitting right next to me. I've been trying to work on solving the problem of not being able to use my radio remotely on my iPad for a while now. Used to work fine until I upgraded to the current version of SmartSDR. Very frustrating!
Really appreciate any help anyone can throw my way!😕
Leave a Comment
- 18.3K All Categories
- 126 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 275 The Flea Market
- 6.2K Software
- 5.3K SmartSDR for Windows
- 90 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 204 SmartSDR for Mac
- 185 SmartSDR for iOS
- 180 SmartSDR CAT
- 109 DAX
- 319 SmartSDR API
- 7.8K Radios and Accessories
- 6.3K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 627 Maestro
- 29 FlexControl
- 769 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 396 Genius Products
- 237 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 141 Tuner Genius XL
- 18 Antenna Genius
- 114 Shack Infrastructure
- 71 Networking
- 200 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 87 Contesting
- 290 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 86 Amateur Radio Interests
- 569 Third-Party Software