Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 6600M to become available shortly

W3FRG
W3FRG Member ✭✭

I have a pristine 6600M, 3,2,39 installed, that will become available soon. This was purchased 3/18 and has all updates installed.

Interested parties can contact me off line via my email: w3frg1 at gmail dot com

Thank you

Tom W3FRG

Comments

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭

Tom

I might be interested in picking up another Flex Radio what do you think you are asking for it?

Ian

• W3FRG
    W3FRG Member ✭✭

Ian,

The 6600M has been used in a non smoking / pet environment. Plastic cover over TFT screen has never been removed so the screen is perfect.

All that came with the original radio will come with it in the original shipping container, insured and shipped via FedEx.

I am asking $4200 shipped to your door.

I can supply pictures upon request.

Regards,

Tom W3FRG

• W3FRG
    W3FRG Member ✭✭

The Flex 6600M is now available. I have been using SmartLink while away and now that I have returned its ready.

Pictures upon request.

Contact me on my home email: w3frg1@gmail.com

Regards,

Tom W3FRG

• W3FRG
    W3FRG Member ✭✭

Thanks to all, the Radio is spoken for.

Best 73 Tom W3FRG