Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink Working?

I am unable to log in to the smartlink servers. Is the system working?

Best Answer

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Al,

you need to update to the latest version of smartsdr and then also update your radio.

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

Working for me…

73, Ronald

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

BTW what version of SmartSDR are you running? The latest version I hope…

Ronald

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Al, What Ronald is talking about is a fix to SmartSDR due to a change in the authorization code on the SmartLink server. You should upgrade to 3.2.39 or 2.7.6 if you are on a lower version of V3 or V2 software.

• Its working

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.