Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mac Mini M1 chip

K6JV
K6JV Member ✭✭

After the update to v3.2.39 DogParkSDR and SDR for Mac are showing some strange behaviors such as tuning speeds, mouse wheel scrolling functions, etc. on my Mac Mini M1 chip computer.

Software was operating correctly prior to the latest software/firmware updates.

Anyone else using the M1 chip Mac computers and experiencing any weird behavior?

All of the software continues to operate properly on my 2020 Intel IMAC

Comments

• K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭

Everything seems to be working just fine on my M1 Mac Mini.

• k9bdh
    k9bdh Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"How do you like running the mac 2ith flex. ?\n\ni use to be a big mac guy and switched to windows 5 years ago. I am ready to go back. Anything it doesn't do with flex that you wish it did?\n"}]
  • K6JV
    K6JV Member ✭✭

Solved my Mac Mini problem (operator error) as it was all surrounding the Loopback audio program not configured properly.

DogPark SDR and SDR for Mac both work beautifully on Mac Mini M1 computer.

Be advised though if you want to run Windows 10 on the M1 Mac Mini there is no longer a Boot Camp option . Parallels program works well but there is not an ARM version of SDR for Windows.