Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Alc Problem

My issue with ALC was never bind resolved ticket number #43025, was promised with next update will be taken care this problem , but I think this problem was never address.

Hope I wasn't forgotten.

Thanks for reading my complain.

regard Dan VE2ZC 73'

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭

for what use you need ALC?

Chris

• Daniel Drolc
    Daniel Drolc Member ✭✭

Hi Chris

I use my alc with amplifier, I know I can set power output down on my rig 6400 but sometimes will like to work bare foot and have to readjust power on rig , was working fine before last two up dates and was promised the will take care of the problem .

Dan VE2ZC 72'

• Daniel Drolc
    Daniel Drolc Member ✭✭

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin

Hello Dan,

The support request you point to #43025 didn't mention ALC as an issue. You had an issue with an upgrade, and the suggested fix was a factory reset of your 6400. That was the last correspondence.

Can you please describe the issue you have with ALC? Also, please provide the make and model of the amplifier you are using.

• Daniel Drolc
    Daniel Drolc Member ✭✭

Hello Dan

I'm sorry if I nixed up ticket numbers, I had a call from you about alc problem and you promised that most likely problem will be corrected with updates.

Sorry about my mistake about id number.

Dan VE2ZC

73'

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited May 2021

Hi Dan,

Can you please describe the problem you are experiencing with ALC and which amplifier you are using?

As a general policy, we do not promise fixes in specific releases or provide timeframes for a fix. However, if there are known issues, a specific bug report, or a feature request, we may say that a future update may address the problem. There are always exceptions to that, but not very many.

Dan

• Daniel Drolc
    Daniel Drolc Member ✭✭

I have flex 6400 and als-600 amp, My alc line was connected between rig and amp with old 3.1.12 version with out any problem , but now with upgrade to 3.2.31, now I need to disconnect alc line because once a wile I have no output from flex 6400,

Dan, you spend about 1 hour over TeamViewer with me try so solve the problem,

Thanks for trying solve this problem

Dan VE2ZC 73'

514 992 1551

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.