Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PreciseRF

Any thoughts on the upcoming PreciseRF HG3 QRO? It goes on sale on 6/6. I'm interested in a high quality antenna that I can use in an HOA. Thoughts?

Comments

• Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
  • rickbw
    rickbw Member ✭✭

I was interested in the HG3 QRO because I believe it has a higher power rating?

• Brian_KF4IRE
    Brian_KF4IRE Member ✭✭
    I've been reading up on MLAs and looking at different models. I have a 6600M and PGXL and would prefer a tuned antenna over a tuner. Still in search of that one person who has 'been there, done that' with a Flex. My primary concern is the compatibility between the radio and the auto tuning controller working correctly/reliably together - some models utilize an interface between the radio and controller based on frequency while others sample the Rf and adjust independently.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.