Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.21
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.21 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
Why is the FlexRadio Company in the middle of my Remote SmartSDR connection?
I can never sit in front of my radio. I'm 1400 miles from it.
Why cant we connect directly to our radios without the 'gatekeeper'?
The current lockout from my system is dragging on longer than usual.
We pay for the radio and the software....but without their systems approval...I have no access to my gear.
What am I missing?
Leave a Comment
- 17K All Categories
- 97 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 201 The Flea Market
- 5.8K Software
- 5.1K SmartSDR for Windows
- 71 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 149 SmartSDR for Mac
- 164 SmartSDR for iOS
- 162 SmartSDR CAT
- 84 DAX
- 295 SmartSDR API
- 7.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.1K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 593 Maestro
- 19 FlexControl
- 756 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 260 Genius Products
- 188 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 68 Tuner Genius XL
- 4 Antenna Genius
- 68 Shack Infrastructure
- 33 Networking
- 135 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 64 Contesting
- 205 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 72 Amateur Radio Interests
- 485 Third-Party Software