Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master And Log4om v2

Options
K2MO
K2MO Member ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Third-Party Software

All:

I have Log4om (version 2) connected to Slice Master via TCP. The network CAT parameters are shown in the screenshots below. It works flawlessly with my Flex 6600M, but I need to open the loggers CAT interface and connect manually each time I start Log4om. I'd like to have it connect automatically and was wondering if there is a parameter in either the logging program or Slice Master that would allow that?

Thanks, Tony

Comments

• Terry G4POP
    Terry G4POP Member ✭✭
    Options
    No Tony this is a shortcoming of Hamlib.

However good news is not far off as I now have a Flex and we are looking at direct CAT integration of Log4OM with Smart SDR

73 Terry G4POP
    Log4OM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.