Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

winkey emulation sounds terribly

Options

CW sounds bad both on N1MM and DXLog here is a sound clip

is this a known issue ?

/Tore

Comments

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Who wants to open a Zip file from unfamiliar source?

• Tore
    Tore Member ✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options

true but it did not let me attach it otherwise so just trust me it sounds bad

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options

Is it not just a case of your break-in delay being too short? It sounds like the characters are truncated. Maybe , I don't know - just an idea.

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

What version of SSDR are you using ?

• Tore
    Tore Member ✭✭
    Options

I am using the latest version of v3. Strangely enogough after a reboot of the radio it became much better indeed very strange. I dont think the delay is to short (200 ms) it sounds to be that sometimes character are truncated sometimes to long a dot for example can become a dash timing sounds totally off

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

OK at 200ms I have the same effect. I had to increase delay. But of course your issue may be something else entirely.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.