Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Version upgrade for windows

Options

How do I get the latest version sdr on my computer . I have v3.2.34 on maestro but 3.1.8 on windows. It wants me to downgrade.

Best Answer

• Ed Brenner
    Ed Brenner Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Problem solved ! Went to software page for windows, downloaded it. All is well and as advised all old icons are removed.

Ed KM4HPN

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Ed, just log on to the Flex website, select Software, and pick the version that you want (3.2.34 in your case). Follow the instructions (including the part about exporting your profiles, and the part about a factory reset). If you are currently on 3.1.8, then you don't have to worry about corrupt profiles, you can safely import them back into your new version.

Post back here and let us know if you were successful, or if you need additional help.

• Ed Brenner
    Ed Brenner Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem is I have upgraded the radio and Maestro to v3.2.34, deleting all profiles and doing a factory reset. I was at V3.2.31, on radio and Maestro. I don't use the computer much since I have Maestro. I wanting to bring it up to date but it wants me to downgrade . Just computer setting at V3.1.8

Ed KM4HPN

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once the computer is upgraded to match the radio, the message should go away.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Ed, it sounds like you are trying to run 3.1.8 on your computer. That is why it is asking you to downgrade the radio. Just upgrade the computer to 3.2.34 and run that version and you will be all set. You may want to delete any old SmartSDR, DAX and CAT shortcuts from your desktop screen as it is too easy to click on an old version without meaning to.

So don't fire up 3.1.8 to try to do the upgrade, just download the Latest V3 Release from the Flex Software web page. Once you have it loaded, be sure to only click on the 3.2.34 icon, not one of the earlier ones.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.