Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is latest version of SmartSDR Users Guide ?

The version of FLEX-6000 SIGNATURE SERIES SMARTSDR Users guide, that I have is Version 3.1.7 dated 16 Sept 2019. And that also seems to be the latest version available for download at the Flex Radio site.

So I am correct that there never was an updated manual published for v3.2 and it's been almost two years since the manual has been updated??? Anyone know if there is a new manual due out soon??

73 Paul w2eck

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@W2ECK

That's the only one I can find.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I wouldn't normally expect a new manual for minor releases (e.g. 3.1 to 3.2) but would for major releases (e.g. 2.x to 3.x). Minor releases generally contain bug fixes and stability items, not new functionality. Take a look at the various release notes and you can get a good sense of that.

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

Thanks Len

73 paul w2eck

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.