Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v3.2.34 installed without issue

Good Morning all,

I just installed v3.2.34 on my Win10 Pro desktop. It updated the radio without any issues. I just followed the pdf.

I updated my Maestro without any issues as well.

I want to Thank the Flex team for their fast response on fixing the issues discovered in the last release.

Brent VA7BNB

Victoria BC

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Same here. 6600M and NUC with Windows 10. Whole upgrade perhaps 20 minutes.

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭

no issues - 20-30 minutes

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Good upgrade for me too, no issues at all. Also tested a downgrade to 2.7.3 and back to 3.2.34. All worked perfectly.

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Installed without the issue as well. The only thing noticed this morning Maestro was disconnected.

Everything worked last night after upgrade, need more time to monitor stability...

• Charlie, WA3UTC
    Charlie, WA3UTC Member ✭✭

Same here, no issues at all.... Good work Flex.....

Charlie, WA3UTC

• Phil N3ZP
    Phil N3ZP Member ✭✭

Upgrade went fine in about 5 minutes. I didn't have many profiles so needed to recreate a couple, The only problem I had was that I didn't setup TX1 for amp keying at first and the amp didn't work when I first tried it, my bad.

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

I have mentioned before the Windows blue screen errors when loading new version of SmartSDR. I takes a couple of computer restarts before the blue screen stops and then I can use SmartSDR without future issues. This issue has happened on every version update since V3 was released and on several computers. I did not bother trying to troubleshoot and submit a tech support ticket since it would clear and not reappear after a few reboots.

I must say that with this SmartSDR install of V3.2.34 the blue screen issue did not occur. The first time in a long time. Also, I installed it on 5 different computers and no blue screen error. Whatever, you did in this release seems to have fixed the problem. Nothing else has changed on any of the computers....no new software and no Windows updates since the V3.2.31 update a month ago.

John K3MA

• KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

My install also went very well. no issues or delays.

Great job

Paul

KR5OG

• Pat_W5WTH
    Pat_W5WTH Member ✭✭

@Brent, VA7BNB , Did you have big issues with v3.2.1? I did and after getting downrev'd back to v3.1 (thx Flex Support) I am afraid to even attempt the newer v3.2.34.

Does anyone that had issues with the original v3.2.1 update have those issues carry over to v3.2.34?

Thanks,

Pat W5WTH

• VA7BNB_Brent
    VA7BNB_Brent Member ✭✭

Sorry for the late reply. Camping and reading the manual. 😀

I haven't had any issues with updating my 6400 or my Maestro. I got confused and downgraded the radio and the Maestro, but that was my poor eyes!

...Brent...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.