Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

new software version 3.2

anybody having with the radio having to be reset; got mine back from flex with a new sdr card and just the other day had to reset it twice to get it back; was recommended to also reset the display which i have not done yet but had flickering on the left side of the display; tnx for any info

Comments

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭

6400 here with existing SD card. Ver 3.2 has been working fine and no hardware issues. Have not had to reset radio.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Arek K2KP

Can you provide a bit more details as reset is a bit of a generalistic term. Did you do a database reset? What does 'get it back' mean?

Sorry, it also helps which model of radio you are using.

A video of what you are seeing is very helpful to help diagnose your issues.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

I recently needed to replace my SD Card.

The replacement card was shipped with v3.2.14 fimrware.

Since I was running the latest v3.2.31 Smart SDR, I had to first downgrade to v3.2.14 to test the card, then upgrade the firmware up to v3.2.31. Then, all was good.

This came as not surprise as Tim's instructions clearly pointed out the steps.

Perhaps your radio came back with the earlier 3.2.31 any you were running a different version Smart SDR?

Alan

Wa9WUD

• Arnold Goldman
    Arnold Goldman Member ✭✭

Tnx so far so good; also sometimes I have to reboot my maestro when I’m in manhattan ; it doesn’t recognize the fhm-3 mike either under default setting or under the fhm-3 clicked on ! I have to turn on and off the maestro; also obviously had to update the maestro to latest software but it did DO THIS even under older versions

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.