Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FT8 not passing audio to iOS app or OSX App

I have a 6400 running remotely. It has worked great for many months. Recently, my iOS apps (iPad and iPhone) as well as my Mac app stopped transmitting on FT8. My Windows application still functions perfectly. My iOS and Mac apps work fine on everything except FT8. It’s just like there’s no audio passing from FT8 to the main app. If I tuneup, no problem, it works just fine too. Receive works flawlessly.

I have tried everything I know to get it to work. My first thought was the DAX, but I checked it and that setting is correct. I would greatly appreciate any advice as I much prefer using the iOS apps for convenience.

Randy, KF0X
Oro Valley, AZ

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I promoted this to a ticket.

• KF0X
    KF0X Member
    Mike- I have not heard from anyone or received any advice on my question.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

It doesn't look like it got promoted. Weird.

However, I have now be advised that you should reach out to Marcus via the Application (contact developer.

Can you do that?

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

This may or may not help. As I understand Steve Hicks on the virtual ham fest, FT8 for the iPad runs internal to the radio, not a separate app on the iPad. Maybe a factory “white power button” reset will help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.