Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why required to sign in to the forum every day?

John KB4DU
John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Using an iPad to browse the forum. Until Sunday I could just go to the site. Sunday morning was the same. Sunday afternoon and the days since, I have to log in each time. The box to remain signed in is checked. I haven’t changed anything that I know of.

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Hi John... the 'keep me signed in' box is working for me over multiple days now. I do notice that if I'm off for a few days it turns off, but it's working for me.

Maybe it's something specific to the IPad or Safari? (I'm using a Windows PC using Edge).

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

The “keep me signed in” setting likely uses cookies stored in your iPad. Have you changed any settings for cookie retention?

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

No, I have not intentionally changed any cookie settings. Looked in Firefox on the iPad and couldn’t find any cookie settings, but based on your tip, I’m using Safari and it stays logged in.