Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Numark DJ2GO2 Dual channel MIDI controller

While patiently waiting for FlexRadio to start shipping the Maestro, I decided to try a MIDI controller. I bought the Numark controller from Amazon, received it last night, and was amazed at the ease of setup on my FLEX-6400.

Marcus did a fabulous job with the user interface for mapping controls to functions. In just a short time I had the following functions setup for both slices - Frequency tune, Step, AF volume, AF left/right balance, AGC-T, Slice Xmit.

It's nice to have knobs and buttons again, but I'm not cancelling the order for the Maestro.

Stan, K3PW

Comments

• flyham
    flyham Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Stan. Thanks for the review of the Numark midi controller. I’m am looking seriously at getting one of these primarily for use with an iPad. Do you know if the are compatible with SmartSDR on PC as well? Are you still happy with the controller now that you’ve had it a while? Thanks, Mitch KE0UAS \n"}]
  • Ignacy
    Ignacy Member ✭✭

The knobs in DJ2GO2are fine but the buttons are very hard to push.

This controller is supported by N4PY software for Windows.

Ignacy

• Opusofid
    Opusofid Member ✭✭

I know thus is an old topic but i just got the numark controller and trying to set it up and not having luck. Any advice.

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭

Alan, what type of computer are you using? Mac or PC?

• Opusofid
    Opusofid Member ✭✭

Nac and i was able to get it working on my mac and ipad and iphone.

• ai5os
    ai5os Member
    Does the dj2go2 work with the iPhone? I've been trying to get it setup for the mac but I notice that tuning for instance is not smooth, and fluid. I have the left large wheel, sorry I'm totally blind, so my descriptions may be inaccurate, setup to tune slice a, and it's accompanying slider just to it's left setup to set the AGCT. Using voiceover the interface to set the controls is a little strange. I' love to see how some other folks have done this.