Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Post v3.2.31 Upgrade Issues

Options
Since upgrading to V3.2.31 I am seeing random issues on Smart SDR for Windows. I have only used SSB since the upgrade. When changing bands from say 20 meters USB to 40 meters LSB, and then back to 20 meters, 20 meters might end up being set to LSB. The same may happen when going from 40 meters LSB to 20 meters USB and then back to 40 meters it may be set to USB. This happens randomly. Some days it may not happen and then other days it might happen 2 or 3 times. I have recreated all of my profiles, but still have this random issue.

The other issue I have come across once so far is that I changed bands from 20 meters to 40 meters. The radio changed bands to 40 meters (7.168) but the waterfall still showed the 20 meter frequency markers (14.250, 14.260, etc.) but had the 40 meter signals being displayed. I went to 17 meters and the waterfall markers were still for 20 meters. After a few more band changes, the waterfall finally had to correct frequency markers.

Are these know issues?

Thanks.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@Geds42

I might recommend a support case for this, but first, why not backup your profiles and do a reset on the radio. See if that solves your issue.

• Geds42
    Geds42 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Mike, I thought I would start here to see if these were known issues. I will back-up my profiles and try the reset. If that does not address the issue, I will open a support ticket.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.