Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

flex 6700 blocked

Good morning all,

a question, to my flex 6700, with version 2.6.2, it arrives after a few hours of RX, without manipulation and presence in the shack, I find the flex without presence on the screen, impossible to resume, since on / off button , blocked, I have to cut off the Dc power supply, and resume the start-up configuration.

I have tried the recet factory program, with no result, I got no error message.

Who would have a solution, thank you

73 ON5PO, Janny

Comments

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Is the flex power button flashing red? If so what is the sequence? Is there a message on the computer screen?

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

hello John,

the button is green, but blocked

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Sounds like it's time to do a help desk ticket on the FLEX web site

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

thanks for the advice, if it happens too often i would

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.