Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why So Many Steps to Start (Restart) Flex 6600M After Upgrade?

I recently upgraded to v3.2.31. Everything went fine.

However, when I start or restart my 6600M, I need to first select "Operate" after a while. Then a screen comes up listing all the current (and all previous) software versions. I always want the latest version which is listed at the top. So I need to select "Run" again.

Not the end of the world but it would be nice if I could just press the On/Off button on the 6600M and the next thing I see is the slice / panadapter screen with the radio ready to go. Is it possible to do that without all the startup steps.

Seems like it used to work that way but maybe I am mistaken. Just curious.

AL, K0AD

Best Answer

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓

Al,

In the “select a version” screen, tap the little gear in the lower left. Then enable “auto connect.”

Answers

• Al Dewey
    Al Dewey Member ✭✭

Neil;

That did the trick. Thank you very much.

Al, K0AD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.