Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't get DAX to TX.

VE6LB
VE6LB Member
I'm a shiny new 2nd owner of a 6600M with lots to learn. I have my radio, PC and WAN send working but having trouble getting N1MM to modulate the radio. I see the TX slider on the PC going red and moving but no PTT and or output to the radio.

Any ideas are appritiated.

73, Gerry VE6LB

Best Answer

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I missed the N1MM+ comment. So, you are trying to get .wav files to transmit? If they do not activate PTT, then check the Config menu for the appropriate PTT Com Port. I use COM5 for PTT on Slice A. Additionally, check the Path to the correct wav file folder. There is a pdf Instruction sheet for setting up N1MM+ for the Flex. Check the Documentation section of the Flex website.

Answers

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

What is the Dax and Cat configuration?

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭

More information needed. Is this for SSB, CW or Digital mode? If Digital, the program such as WSJT-X modulates the radio using the DAX On. Do you have a microphone connected directly to the radio? If so, have you selected the correct microphone in the pull-down menu options? See screen shot.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.