Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FS: Flex 6600M

For Sale: Flex 6600M. With GPSDO and Extended Frequency module. GPSDO was installed by Flex in January 2019. The radio was manufactured in August 2018.

It works as it should. I am selling it for someone who has gone into a memory care unit. I already have one or I would buy it.

It will be shipped in a factory box with accessories as provided by Flex, new power cable, FMH2 hand mike, and cat cable.

$5200 shipped CONUS if using PayPal. I am willing to drive some distance to meet.

If anyone is interested, pm me using my QRZ email and I will send photos.

73 and Thank You for looking.

Steve KD2OM

Comments

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    I'm interested. I will send you an email from QRZ.com. Thank you. Bill WA9L.
  • Steve KD2OM
    Steve KD2OM Member ✭✭

I didn't say it in the listing but feel free to make an offer, this fine radio is not doing anyone any good sitting in a box.

Steve KD2OM

• Steve KD2OM
    Steve KD2OM Member ✭✭

The 6600M has been sold.

Steve KD2OM