Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

#J7511 Maestro/M: Added buttons to sliders for fine-grained control

Just upgraded my 6600M and was wondering what should I see different with the #J7511 change? I assume they added buttons along with the sliders? Where?

Comments

• Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021

Also, the radio lists the new upd however I dont think it was installed. What else do I look for?

• W9WLX_Chuck
    W9WLX_Chuck Member ✭✭

Any updates on this one? I’m looking for the UI change on Maestro and have not founds any buttons. Also, where does one double tap to open memories and profiles?

• Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭

Funny no answers. I have 2 on this site, 1 on the FB page, AND opened a ticket. WTH?

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭

Hi Brian,

I'm wondering about this too and have been checking in on this post. If you get an answer via your ticket could you please provide it here for the rest of us ?

Chuck -- I'm seeing profiles open by double tapping them directly on my Maestro's profile settings screen (sometimes it takes a try or two). Before the update you tapped them to select then hit "Load". This saves a bit of time and trouble.

Thanks,

Russ KR6W

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Brian—I believe the “buttons” update refers to the up/down buttons in the TX menu in CW mode for side tone, delay, tune, and pitch.

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭

Thanks Brian - makes sense. Those sliders could be particularly hard to adjust so the up/down buttons are very helpful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.