Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile does not function properly on v3.2.31

I am using the SmartSDR split to 5 parts. Radio controller a 4 slices. I did save 20 such profiles for diffrent frequency configurations. On the new v3.2.31the screen locations are not saved.

Amos 4X4MF

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

Screen location and the geometry of panadapters were never saved in profiles because they are a client-side configuration and not a radio parameter. Please review what parameters are stored in profiles by referring to the SmartSDR Software User Guide.

What is saved is the number of panadapters, the frequency of the panadapter, and the slices per panadapter (and their frequency). I suspect you will need to reconfigure the Screen location and the geometry of panadapters so that information is restored in the client-side configuration.

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭

I have found another problem. No matter what bandwidth I save in my CW and RTTY profiles it defaults to 400hz. I like to set my CW bandwidth to 250 hz. I had that B/W in my profiles saved from before I upgraded to the new version but as soon as I make a small change to any parameter and re save my profile my CW B/W changes to 400 hz. I rely heavily on profiles to change bands and modes.

Has anyone noticed this problem?

Robby/HP3SS

• Amos Sobel
    Amos Sobel Member ✭✭

Tim

Nevertheless, every time I restore the panadater sizes an locations and save it in the old profile, it is destroyed when I use that profile again.

Amos 4X4MF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.