Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I operate my Flex 6400 stand alone with a maestro today it started to flash red steadily

Options
the manual says its the fan. well this would be the second time it was at the Factory. so my question is can you send me a fan to install or do I need to send the radio back again.
Thank you. Ted

Best Answers

• Ted
    Ted Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My Flex 6400 is flashing red every second manual suggests its the fan. It was replaced once my question is can you send me a fan I can relate it myself or do you want to do it there?
  • RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ted you will need to submit a Help Desk ticket with Flex.

Answers

• Pat_W5WTH
    Pat_W5WTH Member ✭✭
    Options

FWIW..... a new SD Card corrected my 6400 Red LED fan error code.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.