Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any suggestions as to an external monitor for the 6600M?

Need suggestions for external monitor (display) for 6600M.
Tagged:

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Suggest two monitors—one for the 6600M’s HDMI connection and one for your computer. I have a modest-sized desk and use two Dell 24-inch monitors.

• Josiah
    Josiah Member
    I did not know the dells have the necessary HDMI inputs.
  • ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

I use a 10 year old Sony TV for the HDMI output on the back of the rig. You can also use an adapter for DVI or Display Port. The LG monitor on my computer is HDMI. Just about anything will work. VA3MW picked up a 43" TCL TV for his. It looks great!

Ed KA9EES

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Josiah,

What are your windows display settings? Do you have Duplicate Display, Extend Display or display on only 1?

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Mark, not an option on an M.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.