Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PowerSDR: How to remove offset for DIGL/DIGU

Hi,

I can see PowerSDR introduces the offset of +1kHz

while reporting the frequency via the CAT if DIGU or DIGL are activated.

My question:

How to remove that offset, please, as there are aplications for which

that is very confusing.

Best regards,

Alec SP2EWQ

Answers

• K5XH
    K5XH Member ✭✭

Hi Alec,

Not sure if this will help your problem but...

I am not in front of the radio right now but I believe that in the DIGU/DIGL modes if you look in the "DSP" tab (I think that's where it is) you will find an "Offset" entry box. See if changing that value helps.

73, Mark K5XH

• SP2EWQ
    SP2EWQ Member ✭✭

Mark,

thank You very much for Your suggestion.

I have looked through the settings and found that offset in the CAT folder.

Big thanks for Your help.

Stay safe,

Alec

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.