Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mac PGXL Utility

Options
Mark_WS7M
Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've written a Mac native PGXL utility with a few features not found in the Windows utility. However, this Mac utility will not do firmware updates or update low-level settings. For those things you will still need the Windows Utility.

This is not a Flex sponsored or approved project/utility. Simply something I use myself.

If you wish to give it a shot please visit:

That web page has all the instructions so far for the utility.

Feel free to email me directly with questions, improvements or problems.

Mark - WS7M

Comments

• bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mark

Can this be used on my iPhone? If so any procedure would help.

it it can this would be a great app.

Bill W9JJB

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Bill,

Code could theoretically run on iPhone but not built for it at this point in time.

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mark!!! I will give it a shot.

I'm getting close to 100% native MacOS operation... 😎

Jusitn - KL2D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.