Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Volume goes up when closing SSDR also when clicking on mode buttons.

Using amplified speaker off of back of flexradio. Not using remote audio.

Running radio that is attached to router and computer is wifi to the router.

As i shut down the software it gets like 1/3rd louder.

Also clicking on the modes-usb-lsb-am- filter width several times back and forth etc etc makes volume come up louder too.

If this is in a trouble ticket i apologize could not find it.

Comments

• Pat_W5WTH
    Pat_W5WTH Member ✭✭

Does it just sound louder or does the volume slide indicator actually move?

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

When the radio does weird things like this save and export your profiles and do a hard reset and see if that takes care of it BEFORE you reload your profiles

This may be all you need to do and will only take about 5 minutes to do this at least for me

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

• AA0KM
    AA0KM Member ✭✭

Thanks for replies. To Pat_W5WTH no the sliders do not move.

And with the Sound card software update worked wonders.

You have card drivers and then the App that goes with soundcard so i updated and went through settings on

sound properties and took care of it.

My guess surround sound messes with it. Semi-muting sound somehow.

I have not ever had this problem before so call it fixed!

73, Jeff

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Hi Jeff,

I'm curious about how the sound card can have any effect if you are plugging your amplified speakers into the radio directly.

Can you please clarify?

Geoff AB6BT

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭

DAX is the answer !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.