Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adding/Configuring DX Clusters

Options
KG9LD
KG9LD Member ✭✭
Sorry guys... noob question. I'm on day 1 of SmartSDR here. I'm trying to set up DX Clusters. I open DX Cluster, go to settings, add cluster and when I press start I get an error message "cannot connect to :80".
I know I did something wrong. I actually did a lot of looking but can't find a fix. Any pointers?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• KG9LD
    KG9LD Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well I think I may have figured this out. In my haste, I plugged the radio into the Imac via a lan cable. I'm thinking this does not grant the radio access directly to the internet and as such can not access cluster sites. It's most likely the same issue I'm having registering the radio to my Smartlink account. It's not able to get internet. I guess I'll run a lan cable to my router tomorrow