Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300 audio has gone flat

My audio has gone flat on my Flex 6300.
I rebooted it and it was fine for a day then went flat again.
I also only have 60 watts on 80 meters.
So me thinks I need to send it in to get it repaired.
Any comments?
Thanks
DJ
VA3KBC

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

I'm not really sure what you mean by your audio has gone 'flat'. Could you describe the symptoms in more detail?

• Sorry for not getting back.
    I had to do a hard reboot and reset my audio EQ.
    All is good now. Get very very good audio reports. :)
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

OK, no worries. Glad to hear the 'reboot' did the trick :-) If you like the way it sounds, you may also want to 'save' the settings in your own profile.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.