Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ver.3, Maestro and antenna switching

AH0U
AH0U Member ✭✭

I am using a 6700 on a PC running Ver.3 with two slices running... My Antenna Genius is controlled by the same computer and follows perfectly...Now with the Maestro running too thins work great until the PC changes to another band the Maestro does not know the antenna has changed so when it transmits it thinks it is still on the correct antenna but is not and there is no way of knowing of the change until the SWR goes ape... example... the PC is on 40 meters slice A antenna 1 and on 6 meters slice B antenna 2.. so is the Maestro... Now if the PC changes slice A to 17 meters, for example, the Slice A antenna changes Ant. 1 to the 17 meter antenna but the Maestro still thinks its on 40 meters and there is no way the remote stations knows this until the Maestro transmits on the wrong antenna and the SWR goes off the chart..... The only way I have been able to mitigate this is by telephoning the remote to say we are changing antennas..... seems a counter productive method to remoting.... any ideas??

Tnx, Bruce AH0U

Comments

• Asher - K0AU
    Asher - K0AU Member ✭✭

What version of AG software are you using? Earlier versions of the AG firmware used the Windows AG client to track the Flex. Newer versions track the Flex directly from the AG. I had your problem when I was using older AG firmware.

Asher K0AU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.