Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can I use a Maestro on wi fi with my iphone being a hotspot?

jim
jim Member ✭✭
Can I run a Maestro mobile using my iphone as a hotspot?

Answers

• Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭

Yes, I have used my iPhone as a wifi hotspot to run Maestro Mobile for years. When the Maestro boots, look for your wifi hotspot in the list of available services and connect.

The only difficulty I have ever experienced is to lose cell coverage as I drive in poor coverage areas.

Bob, KN4HH

• jim
    jim Member ✭✭

Thanks. I thought it might be possible. Now all I have to do it buy one when it becomes available they say sometime in March.

• Bill N3HQB
    Bill N3HQB Member ✭✭

Of course, until March, there is a Smart-SDR app for the iPhone...

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@jim One other thing. Unless you have unlimited data. Turn the FPS (frames per second) down to 2 or 3 or you'll use all your data very quickly!

Ed KA9EES

• jim
    jim Member ✭✭

Thanks. I thought it might be possible. Now all I have to do it buy one when it becomes available they say sometime in March.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.