Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Local Audio?

Options

I would like to monitor the audio "locally" on my PC connected to the Flex when some other Ham is using my radio with SmartSDR IOS. I have turned up the "LOCAL MONITOR AUDIO" in the Audio tab and hear nothing locally. Is there something else I need to do or missing for this feature to work?

Thanks, 73 Dan KG0AQ

Comments

• Lou KI5FTY
    Lou KI5FTY Member ✭✭
    Options

Make sure PC audio is on (upper right hand corner of the screen) and make sure DAX is not enabled

• Dan KG0AQ
    Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I set my PC up exactly as you stated before disconnecting and still no joy. However, if I turn the IPhone Audio tab OFF in IOS I get local PC audio?? I must be missing something simple?

• Dan KG0AQ
    Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
    Options

This topic never gained traction.So can anyone using SmartSDR IOS tell me that they can monitor local audio when the remote is active? I would just like to know if this feature actually works. TIA

Dan KG0AQ

• Stu VK6BG
    Options
    Following this post, I would like to do the same thing. Station monitor rx and tx audio for stations remotely connected to my shack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.