Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

So2R green/red light bulb realisation with an API?

2»

Comments

• Alan, I sent the link with the video to you over email. Feel free to share if you want.

73 Kari SM0HRP

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Keri

I watched the video. The changing focus looks as we (Dave) set up the logic. I believe you have it set up correctly.

Did the light turn red with you transmitted?

Dave, here is a link to the y-tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGyZDtPEPQ

Let's talk further via e-mail as we get the logic per your needs.

Alan

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Kari,

Alan sent you a Zoom invite for tomorrow (Friday) at 15:00 UTC. If you are available we can figure out why it is not working,

Dave wo2x

• Dave and Alan, thanks for a thrilling technical Node Red workshop. I learned a lot.

I will test the program tomorrow in the 24 hr HA contest.

Thanking in advance,

Kari SM0HRP

• I have just tested the SO2R Node Red Indicator. It really helped even though there are some fine tuning left.

Kari SM0HRP

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I will be working on the flow tomorrow.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.