Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
FT8 signal distortion
running a Flex 6400 and FT8 with DAX working properly.
If I am using my MAESTRO on the remote side (via wifi) my FT8 signal seems distorted.
Hearing it via monitor something scratchy and the signal looks a bit different within the panadapter than the signal I am sending out in the shack. But other stations always come back to me, but got the report my signal would be bad recently.
Anyone has a similar problem and know how to solve it??
Leave a Comment
- 61 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 159 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 424 Third-Party Software