Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
xDAX and xCAT - Remember settings
I am trying to figure out how to contact the wonderful gent that created xDAX and xCAT first to thank him for his efforts and second to request a few features. I can't find a place to post a request so I'll try here.
First, thanks for xCAT, xDAX, as has been said by others here it has really made it possible to stay in the Mac world with Flex Radio.
A couple of requests:
1) It would be idea if both xDAX and xCAT could be setup to remember the settings so when you run them they just connect to the various devices. Right now every time I run xDAX I have to manually turn on the same devices. Same for xCAT except it really has less to do other than connect. I would request that xDAX be make to work like the windows DAX. It comes up configured as it was when it was last used.
2) Please implement the WinKeyer support in xCAT. Being able to create a WinKeyer look a like port would help in some projects I am doing. I don't need the port to be a virtual serial port. For me if it was just a TCP port with a port number and it accepted WinKeyer protocol that would be amazing.
Again thanks for the programs. Really excellent.
Mark - WS7M
- 15.9K All Categories
- 63 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 139 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 96 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 729 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 161 Power Genius Products
- 124 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software