Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

antenna genius connection

AK1MD
AK1MD Member ✭✭
Each time I start the computer and open the Antenna Genius App I need to pull the plug from my LAN switch out and replug it back in to trigger the Antenna Genius software to start working. It looks as if the switch/antenna genius is not recognising the DHCP address and need to be rebooted. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you.
73, Alex AK1MD

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Sounds like you may have a network issue. Can you describe how the network is configured?

Also, can you check what version firmware is in your 2x8 switch? Under device info in the utility program.

Dave wo2x

• AK1MD
    AK1MD Member ✭✭

Problem solved by unchecking DHCP and configuring IP address, subnet and gateway in Antenna Genius.

73,AK1MD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.