Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost radio after Windows update

Options

Hello,

Most of the times after Windows update i have to restore COM ports, today update is different. What can I do before open the ticket? All COM ports are there, but that's about it.

Thanks

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Found that screen in the middle, does it mean my radio now is Ver2?

I purchased ver3 as soon as it was release and was running it last year all the time.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

If you bought a v3 license then click the blue circle icon to refresh. If that does not work then definitely open a Help Desk ticket to start the process. In the Help Desk ticket make sure to include radio serial number so they can check the registration server.

v3 includes license for v2 and v1 so you can run any version.

Dave wo2x

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I did reboot PC and radio, tried to refresh with no success.

Opened ticket

Thanks

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

my radio up and running after SD card replacement. This was a weird one, but Tim was able to install ver 2.6.2 for me and I was using radio for one week with that version until SD card arrived. Now, i am back to ver 3.1.12 with new SD card.

Sergey, KN7K

This discussion has been closed.