Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
6400M Opening 2 slices?
I am trying to monitor CW using CWskimmer on one slice and transmit SSB on another slice.
At this point I have the Maestro on a SSB freq and the desktop on another freq, however both are on VFO A
(2 receivers on the same VFO)
If I close the desktop only then am able to open slice B on the Maestro.
Is it possible to have slice A on the Maestro and slice B on the desktop?
Leave a Comment
- 15.9K All Categories
- 63 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 139 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 728 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 161 Power Genius Products
- 124 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 44 Shack Infrastructure
- 23 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 425 Third-Party Software